I have had a great time to rest and enjoy family during the holidays, I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Years. I want to thank each and everyone of you who have come and visited my blog and especially those who have left comments.
Without comments blogging really would be know fun. It is the meeting of new friends through blogging that I enjoy the most. The interaction between one another is what is so precious. Thank you so much for your comments, I love them and would enjoy more. I will always reply to your comments, they are very important to me to know that someone stopped by to visit.
I found a great old bathroom cabinet at my favorite junk shop, Lost and Found. The cabinet was just one of those things that I knew just had to come home with me.
All this little cabinet needed was a little tender loving care. I gave it my special paint treatment. Click here to see the process that I use. I really love using this special process to liven up a vintage item. The patina is just perfect.
The top two photos are the before pictures. It was pretty dirty and had paint on it that I didn’t want around my little grands, so off it came.
I chose a lovely pink color called peony by Vintage Market paints. I really love using this wonderful chalk paint. It goes on so easy. I used their top coat over it as well. I wanted it sealed good because it is in the bathroom which gets lots of moisture.
I used glacier from Vintage Market paint on the inside, it gives it a nice fresh look. The cabinet even came with an old toothbrush holder! A bonus right? lol
I did a little distressing on the mirror, which really adds a lot of character and didn’t need to much distressing. Click here to see the process. Adding a crystal knob made it look perfect.
If you enjoyed this please give this a pin.
I have more fun ideas planned for this new year and a great adventure that I will be taking you on. It’s something that has been on my bucket list for a long time.
What are you working on this New Year? Do you have any large or small projects planned? If so I would love to hear about them and if you need s sounding board I am here, just email me. I would love to hear your comments!
Have a wonderful day!
- I will be at these amazing parties this week, come and join me!
- Amaze Me Monday @ Dwellings-the heart of our home
- Make It Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House
- Something to talk about @Karen’s Upon the Hill
- Inspire me Monday @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- The Scoop @ Cedar Hill Farm
- Trash to Treasures Tuesday @ Kammy’s Korner
- Roses of Inspiration @ The Enchanting Rose
- Let’s talk Vintage @ Bella Rosa Antiques
- Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Through Life
- Vintage Inspiration Party @ My Salvaged Treasure
- WOW @ Savvy Southern Style
- Moonlight and Mason Jars @ Cherished Bliss
- What’s it’s Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
- Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch to Yours
- Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have a Cup with Mrs. Olson
- Share your Style @ The Essence of Home
- Blog Hop @ Katherine’s Corner
- Idea Box @ Mila’s Little Things
- Vintage Charm @ Blue Willow House .com
- Home Sweet Home Party @ The Charm of home
- Anything Blue Friday @ The Dedicated House
- Home Matters Linky Party @ Life with Lorelai
- Simply Sweet Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme
- Friday’s Furniture Fix @ Patina Paradise
- Shabbilicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique
- Five Star Fro Fro @ A Tray of Bliss
- Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
- Pretty Pintastic Party @ Seeking Lavender Lane
- Upcycled Linky Party @ Funky Junk
- Inspiration Spotlight @ Dear Creatives.com
- Best of the Weekend @ Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
- Share it One More Time @ Shabby Fufu
- Sunday’s at Home @ Thoughts from Alice
- Silver Pennies Sunday @ Silver Pennies
- Submarine Sunday @ Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty