During the Christmas season I was so blessed to have many new and old friends give me lovely gifts of love.
One of these gifts was from a lovely lady that I have known for s few years. She and her husband own my favorite junk store, Lost and Found, here in Bountiful, Utah. I got to know Cheryl a lot better through the month of December. She has followed me on Face Book and my blog and enjoys the many decorating ideas that I have done with the pieces that I have bought from her store. One day in December I was in her shop and she said that she would love one of the tulle wreaths that I make and that she would like a pink one.
Cheryl really wanted to see my nest so I invited her over for tea that afternoon and gifted her with the pink wreath (above, I wish that the picture looked better).
She loved my home and ask me if I would be interested in opening a boutique with her inside there store. I was thrilled with the offer and said YES! It will be opening in March. This is a dream come true for me. It will be filled with beautiful French Nordic Country decor.
I have happily been busy getting items ready for the grand opening. Back to my story I am getting ahead of myself. Just before Christmas I stopped by to Cheryl’s shop and she gifted me with an amazing trivet.
The patina on it is so amazing. But because of all the patina the sweet angel was fading fast. I wanted to preserve it without taking away any of it’s charm.
So I added some paint here and there to bring out the little angel. I was so thrilled with such a precious keepsake.
Thank you so much Cheryl for your thought fullness.
I will be taking you on my new adventure as I start to ready the new boutique. It will be called Anne’s Attic – design! I will get to redo vintage and antique items that I adore.
I truly know that my prayers are heard and answered.
Here I am with my sweet family that I live with and my wonderful mother that taught me everything that I know about interior design and much, much more. This picture was taken at my mom’s house on Christmas eve. I have spent 62 wonderful Christmas eves with my extended family and mine at the home of my parents, it’s such a wonderful blessing. Dad passed a little over a year ago and he is truly missed, but he was there with us in spirit.
A special thank you to my followers who have been so supportive to my blog and for your blogging friendships that I cherish with all of my heart.
May you see great happy blessings this beautiful new year!
- I will be at these amazing parties this week, come and join me!
- Amaze Me Monday @ Dwellings-the heart of our home
- Make It Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House
- Something to talk about @Karen’s Upon the Hill
- Inspire me Monday @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- The Scoop @ Cedar Hill Farm
- Trash to Treasures Tuesday @ Kammy’s Korner
- Roses of Inspiration @ The Enchanting Rose
- Let’s talk Vintage @ Bella Rosa Antiques
- Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Through Life
- Vintage Inspiration Party @ My Salvaged Treasure
- WOW @ Savvy Southern Style
- Moonlight and Mason Jars @ Cherished Bliss
- What’s it’s Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
- Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch to Yours
- Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have a Cup with Mrs. Olson
- Share your Style @ The Essence of Home
- Blog Hop @ Katherine’s Corner
- Idea Box @ Mila’s Little Things
- Vintage Charm @ Blue Willow House .com
- Home Sweet Home Party @ The Charm of home
- Anything Blue Friday @ The Dedicated House
- Home Matters Linky Party @ Life with Lorelai
- Simply Sweet Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme
- Friday’s Furniture Fix @ Patina Paradise
- Shabbilicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique
- Five Star Fro Fro @ A Tray of Bliss
- Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
- Pretty Pintastic Party @ Seeking Lavender Lane
- Upcycled Linky Party @ Funky Junk
- Inspiration Spotlight @ Dear Creatives.com
- Best of the Weekend @ Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
- Share it One More Time @ Shabby Fufu
- Sunday’s at Home @ Thoughts from Alice
- Silver Pennies Sunday @ Silver Pennies
- Submarine Sunday @ Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty