Hello everyone! I hope that you all had a great weekend. My life these days have become very busy.
I just took my first load over to Lost and Found Thrift shop, (see them on Face Book) We are hoping for a March grand opening. My new wardrobe these days are pink, blue, green, and white splatters of paint. lol I have glue in between my nails and paint in my hair. I think that it will be like that for some time. lol Loving it!
At Lost and Found Thrift Shop I will be taking many of their items and doing the refurbishing. So the item will be ready for the home. Special orders are welcomed. I will also be offering my skills as an Interior Designer whether it is for one room or the whole house. We also offer shipping. Right now I have my eye on a great steamer trunk and the it’s in amazing shape, they are asking only $225.00, and if you say you learned about them from Anne’s Attic – design they will give you a 25% discount! How about that! So, those of you that are within the Salt Lake City area come and have a look. Those of you who aren’t just let me know what you are looking for and I will find it for you.
Here is a couple of projects that I just finished up that I purchased from Lost and Found Thrift Shop.
I bought these darling twin cribs for my grands, they are in very good shape to. I’ve sanded them down and painted them white. Each one has each little girls names on them. Next I will be making bedding for the cribs.
These wonderful old blue bottles didn’t take much to get them in shape, just a little soap and water and they make a great vignette.
I got this wonderful shelf to go on my crafting table. I painted it a lovely shade of blues and greens. See my painting tutorial for details.
This screen and rusty iron brackets came from Lost and Found as well. I replaced the screening with white lace.
All of the above were great finds from Lost and Found Thrift. I want to give a special thanks to Cheryl and Rex for opening up there shop to me.
I will keep you updated on the many projects that I do for my new shop or my home.
Have a very happy Tuesday!
PS – Don’t forget to link up Thursday for Share Your Cup!
- I will be at these amazing parties this week, come and join me!
- Amaze Me Monday @ Dwellings-the heart of our home
- Make It Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House
- Something to talk about @Karen’s Upon the Hill
- Inspire me Monday @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- The Scoop @ Cedar Hill Farm
- Trash to Treasures Tuesday @ Kammy’s Korner
- Roses of Inspiration @ The Enchanting Rose
- Let’s talk Vintage @ Bella Rosa Antiques
- Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Through Life
- Vintage Inspiration Party @ My Salvaged Treasure
- WOW @ Savvy Southern Style
- Moonlight and Mason Jars @ Cherished Bliss
- What’s it’s Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
- Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch to Yours
- Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have a Cup with Mrs. Olson
- Share your Style @ The Essence of Home
- Blog Hop @ Katherine’s Corner
- Idea Box @ Mila’s Little Things
- Vintage Charm @ Blue Willow House .com
- Home Sweet Home Party @ The Charm of home
- Anything Blue Friday @ The Dedicated House
- Home Matters Linky Party @ Life with Lorelai
- Simply Sweet Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme
- Friday’s Furniture Fix @ Patina Paradise
- Shabbilicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique
- Five Star Fro Fro @ A Tray of Bliss
- Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
- Pretty Pintastic Party @ Seeking Lavender Lane
- Upcycled Linky Party @ Funky Junk
- Inspiration Spotlight @ Dear Creatives.com
- Best of the Weekend @ Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
- Share it One More Time @ Shabby Fufu
- Sunday’s at Home @ Thoughts from Alice
- Silver Pennies Sunday @ Silver Pennies
- Submarine Sunday @ Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty